Wednesday, November 09, 2005

A Lesson in Warfare

Hopefully by now you have figured out that I desire to communicate and be as helpful as I can. Unfortunately, this is not always tactically wise. Last week I posted to send your quitclaims here, they have a notary. Well, the FBI, your friend and mine, sent a fax to Alsup’s order which is not a prohibition but can be interpreted that way by idiots which persuade government. Now I can not provide this service. There is still remedy but you will have to figure this out on your own because if I tell you, some jackass will attempt to thwart right. We live in an era where the outrage against morality is called law and judges are wicked enough to inflict penalties for truth. Judge Alsup is a fine example. I will meet others soon. I know you crave detail but I must look to win above that desire. I will say this as to a question I see floating around. The 600 is 350 with more to follow. My disclosure page will be their place to discover who they are. Until then I will do my best to prevail against our delusional sociopath.

No comments: