Thursday, March 16, 2006

Still Work to be Done (1/18/06)

It has been alluded to in comments that it appears the remedies will have to wait for my exit. I'm beginning to suspect that. First, those I trusted to carry out my will all sought opportunity for selfish ambition. Those who are still trustworthy have the disadvantage of not knowing my desired or a good way of having them communicated. Based on the developments it will take my reasoning to resolve in realtime. This is also something I can not delegate or transfer. I'll need someone like Scotty who has the tenacity, drive, and integrity to carry out many tasks. He has proven irreplaceable. Even the webpage which I designated before my incarceration has to start from scratch because those entrusted placed themselves above honor. My templates we jockeyed around, DNS numbers were paid for and stolen, and suppliers who contracted with me thought I had no opinion once incarcerated and that cement deprived me of being a party to the contract. My truest hope to overcome this type of folly is to come out a victor and do the work myself. In battle there are spys, traitors, greedy merchants, thieves, confused populace, allies, and propagandists; under all this a victor must remain steadfast and manage best he can. Conventional warfare did not steal the heart of the Japanese, it was weaponry beyond their imagination. Conventionally I have been disadvantaged but my enemy and yours has not yet imagined what is headed to Oakland.

3 comments:

gr82bmoi said...

Next week? Could someone convert the time line “next week” from the Dorean calendar to the Gregorian calendar? I’m only familiar with the Gregorian calendar, and on it “next week”, would mean, literally, next week. On the Dorean calendar “30 days” have been elapsing for, what, about a year now? How long, exactly is a week on that calendar? Just trying to make sure everyone is educated – wouldn’t want anyone to get food poisoning from eating crow left out too long. Help, please!

gr82bmoi said...

Imbigo said: "...you sound like the rest of these naysayers have been sounded for the past year and a half!"

Exactly my point. Thank you.

WillToFight said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.