Monday, March 20, 2006

Trial Expectations (1/19/06)

I’m certain that a long protracted trial is a desire of this government. They are way more comfortable with their tactics than with their credibility. I don’t know how they can be comfortable in their defense of criminal fraudster bankers and to have them as witnesses. To beat us tactically by squeezing us out of business causing pain and suffering to all associated with us. They will make your trust seem foolish. While they protract Bankers get crooked rulings across the land on the presumption accusation is fact. Getting to true fact is not the end of this trial. This is merely a trial of wills. Tactically I think they are going to be most surprised. Even I did not see God’s full strategy until recently. It is most brilliant and there is no effective counter measure. The difficulty for me is to trust, not lean on my own understanding, set aside my wise weapons, and lay my life on the outcome of His plan. This is the simplicity and complexity of all who call on Christ. What I’m being asked to do far exceeds my abilities but has been done before by a great example. As He gave His will over to the reliability of the word of a God who does not lie He received power to finish. I have the word, a captured will, and a finish line. All that awaits is the now to arrive.

3 comments:

neodemes said...

"What I’m being asked to do far exceeds my abilities but has been done before by a great example. As He gave His will over to the reliability of the word of a God who does not lie He received power to finish. I have the word, a captured will, and a finish line. All that awaits is the now to arrive."

Jesus Christ, you are not, Kurt.

Did you go through all this Christian martyr horseshit when you were being convicted of securities fraud?

Maybe 5 years didn't give you enough time to reflect.

WillToFight said...

WillToFightsaid...

Notice TACO

I rarely give you a response along with your buddy Neodo. However, for the last time, I will respond.

You live in fear! You have no courage to engage in changes that might free you and your family from economic and cultural slavery!

Please do not respond. There really isn't much you and I can talk about!

You are a waist to progress and the only reason you speak against this process is because you were only greedy from the beginning and had and still don't have any understanding of what is going on!

Enough Said, do not address me any longer.

WillToFight said...

It really Hurts doesn't it Neodofuck?

You are attracted to fighters.

Just like a women wanting badboys around her!

You only wish you could lead with an earthchanging process like this one.

Win or loose, it is about the struggle, which you know nothing about due to you lack of courage!

If I were wrong, you would not waiste your time here.

We don't need your hypocritic so-called "warning" protection or what ever else your selling!

Bye asswipe!