Friday, October 14, 2005

Questions and Answers

I received a few questions from clients that I thought I’d address here for the benefit of all.

Q: Did I use or pledge client property as collateral for my bond?

A: The bond clearly states what is being used. You granted your property into a trust. I had fiduciary obligation, not ownership interest. Your assets never made it to my balance sheet.

Q: Do I keep my property in trust?

A: There will be lots of opinions here and you should check the motives of all. I say of course, the bank wants it out because they fear your trustees. You can add trustees and keep us non-voting until we can be effective again. Don’t let those who have an equity interest influence your legal decisions.

Q: Am I bothered that copies of Dorean are appearing?

A: No, I wished that all of you understood the power of our process and duplicated it. Believe me, the bankers understood.

I have a question for you concerning my incarceration. Does it take more power to get off the cross to save yourself or to stay on it to save many? Let those idle babblers ponder this.

Q: Will the settlements I’m making pay off the mortgage?

A: No, the bond and your promissory note did that. I will not be persuaded by the illusion. I know what legally happened and will enforce my contracts.

Q: Can I stop all judicial actions with some paperwork?

A: No. The best I can do is make them ineffective by preserving contractual rights. If you don’t make mistakes, I can unwind their apparent success. You are the weakest link. That is why I encourage and invest in your education.

Q: When settlements reach the client are they responsible to pay brokers or agents?

A: I was not a party to those contracts, all I can say is that I hope you are honorable.

Q: When will I be getting out?

A: I guess that’s the 64 million dollar question. I should never be in, but I’m certain of one thing…Utah cannot convict. How soon until they stop pretending? I don’t know. Now that I am here, I will force their hands quickly. My gut and experience tell me about 60 more days.

Q: Why don’t I bail out?

A: It’s a two-fold answer.
a) Legally, it would undermine my legal strategy.
b) King Hezikiah was punished by God for exposing his wealth to the enemy
c) Bonus. The warrant was already settled and the bail set was a violation of public policy and public law 73-10.

18 comments:

Seen it in Utah said...

I had a feeling that Kurt had a Messiah complex. Now it is confirmed.

Clueless Fudd said...

I had a feeling you have the asshole complex. Now it is confirmed.

complainers suck said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
complainers suck said...

whistleblower said...
Q: Am I bothered that copies of Dorean are appearing?
A: No, I wished that all of you understood the power of our process and duplicated it. Believe me, the bankers understood.

Are you bothered that that copies of Dorean are claiming to have the same bond you use, when they in fact they do not have the backing of that bond?

Are you bothered that the same group stated recently that money is currently in escrow, when in fact it is nowhere near that stage according to my broker?

~~The Swami~~~ said...

Seen it in Utah.....YOU GIVE FROZEN GERBILS A BAD NAME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Starfish Prime said...

Seen it in Utah,

One thing that you have to admire is Kurt's vision, direction and motivation.

A true criminal or scam artist (knowing before hand that he/she is either) would know that he/she has been "caught" and then give up or expose themselves. Would a true scam artist be able to make claims such as Kurt even in the situation he is now in? One would have to draw the conclusion that this man truely believes in his cause and therefore falls out the of category of "knowingly and unlawfully" a scam artist.

I know that Seen it in Utah (Utah is corrupt for many other reasons I will not get into) surely underestimates Kurt and his knowledge and it will only serve the public well.

Swallow.

Seen it in Utah said...

I know I'm not the brightest, but why and/or how do I give frozen gerbils a bad name?

Starfish: I don't really have much admiration. If he's not an inentional scam artist, then he's delusional. Additionally, numerous people losing their homes and being horribly damaged does not impress me, either. Don't know how that can be considered a good thing.

yeahrightwhateverz said...

complainers suck said...

\"...Are you bothered that the same group stated recently that money is currently in escrow, when in fact it is nowhere near that stage according to my broker?\"

Supposedly the money was there for the last month according to that other group.

Not only that Kurt, if the moneys are nowhere near being in escrow, they have also claiming that the moneys will be sent to the first 600, and I quote, \"any day now\".

This seems to be there canned answer for the last month whenever anybody asks about the escrowed funds.

newyorklife said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
newyorklife said...

newyorklife said...
yeahrightwhateverz said...
This seems to be there canned answer for the last month whenever anybody asks about the escrowed funds.

thank BILL JULIAN the con artist and opportunistic overweight hillbilly for the "any day now" story. hillbilly didnt remember that other people have access to the person handling this due to other business arrangements that he himself promoted, and many other people have the ability to access the truth, and they (Li-Bo Enterprises) are not giving the truth on a whole bunch of claims.

yeahrightwhateverz said...

So, who is really telling the truth? Li-Bo or New York Life?

This may be a clue, on one of the recent conference calls, if anybody was paying attention, Dr. Fred came on at the end of the question session and asked Mike Harris to call him after the call. Mike didn\'t have his number, but told him he would call Dr. Fred once he returned from his travels. Dr. Fred said, okay, love ya.

Things that make you say huh?

newyorklife said...

yeahrightwhateverz said...
So, who is really telling the truth? Li-Bo or New York Life?

you want to know whos telling the truth? someone call dr fred and ask if there are people as close to payouts as what Li(e)-Bo claims.

yeahrightwhateverz said...

New York Life, did you not see the clue within the paragraph? Dr. Fred? Mike Harris (Li-Boo)? Love ya? ;)

By the way, I\'m not disagreeing with you, but explain this conversation and term of endearmeat?

yeahrightwhateverz said...

newyorklife said...

\"...and they (Li-Bo Enterprises) are not giving the truth on a whole bunch of claims.\"

Oh, you mean like the 2500 successful mortgages cleared according to Li-Bo? LMAO.

Someone asked recently on one of the conference calls if those in the other process (your process Kurt), had stopped making their payments.

Mike Harris said, \"ah yes they did all 2500 - free and clear mortgages\".

Another little lie to possibly help build their business? If these new client knew the real truth about the affects of the process, I wonder how many would join Li-Boos group then?

newyorklife said...

yeahrightwhateverz said...
By the way, I\'m not disagreeing with you, but explain this conversation and term of endearmeat?

although an agent of ccr, i am a client of homeward bound, which was brokered by Bill Julian the hillbilly ass wipe. so i know what that piece of trash is all about. i knew all along why fle cant stand the hillbilly. he seen right through him what i had to learn the hard way.

newyorklife said...

as open and honest as Kurt and Scott try to be with their process, im sure if they knew how the marketing was going and the lies it entails Kurt wouldnt be so supportive. did you know that the bond Kurt has backing him is NOT assignable?

AgentR said...

The real reason that Hezekiah and the nation were punished is not because he showed Israel's wealth to the Babylonians, but because he did not give the glory to the God of Israel, who gave him the wealth.

yaayou said...

Can a copy Article VII,
Section 7:26 of the trust be poasted.
Most of us do not have a copy of the trust to know what it is about.