Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Red Carpet (12-30-09)

Red carpets are used to usher in guests of honor. This type could never be more true than for the Sons of God. One thing is clear about God's love is that it is stained with the shedding of crimson blood. Anyone who has had the privilege to be an invited guest has walked upon this precious treasure of a carpet satiated by an immeasurable love.

Though the course of this gauntlet called Dorean has been precarious my feet have ever been guided by this honor roll laid before me. Direction was enhanced from the certainty of His word to the Absolute of His love. It was impossible for me to get lost in this trial.

As a father one could only hope to prepare their children for life with such a confidence and understanding of love. It is true perfect love cast out fear. No matter the dangers feet standing upon such perfect love cannot falter or become concerned. the witness of this love forever settles that it is superior to any threat and soothes by its existence.

Dorean began for me by a promise. A promise larger than my life. I had to stretch and grow so I launched off with a 17 day fast. Jail was the next major change so I launched off with a 40 day fast. The trial was next so I constantly fasted. A 25 year sentence was the next stage so I fasted 21 days. Now as I write this the path of this carpet makes it clear that what all this expansion has been leading up to is right before me. The man called to exit this trial is a greater man than the one who entered. I do not boast of my fasting but since God chose to make my life public I choose to use it publicly. This current fast which will be completed by this post was to expand my intimacy and to allow myself to walk naked as it were through the transition made obvious by this course of love. God's plans definitely want me to be made a treasure of His love to all of you. I see a red carpet being laid out for all of you and to this I want to be a party.

9 comments:

fixerone said...

Kurt, may God continue to bless both you and Scott. I have followed you all these years and still hold fast that God is doing a great work. I know my relationship is stronger with God because of you. I have not heard from your father in awhile. I hope he is fine. I think some people are losing faith because of the lack of communication and news. I'm not sure how all this will come out, but I do know that the path of a righteous man are ordered by God....there I find my faith. Blessings.

BigO said...

God bless you my brother, look forward to seeing you both real soon!!!!!
Thank you for your sacrifice, and yes I too have grown even closer to our Father in the last past 7 or so years! and have learned much about "FAITH' in this time!!!

To fixerone....

I just received a voicemail from Dr.Fred, he's doing well, we've been playing phone tag, but I hope to speak with him soon!!! Keep the faith, and continue to pray for our brothers in Christ!!! HANG IN THERE, THE END IS NEAR!!!!!!!!!

BIG"O" 1+1+1=1

SEE YOU AT THE TOP!!!

fixerone said...

Thanks BigO, nice to read something positive on this blog. Times are tough, but if we put God first. then everything else falls in line.

Thanks also for the update on Dr. Fred, glad he is doing well.

Cheers...8^)

rollerhockey50 said...

Good to here you BigO have been a client for the long hall...well we have all had our faith grow threw this and Kurt and Scott have been a shining example of that..I talked with Dr. Fred the other day and he said thing were going well with Kurt...and thing were moving along good. fixerone thanks for a good post..the boys need our prayers and God will help us threw this...the end is in sight See you at the TOP !!!!!

Anonymous said...

glad to here that dr. frayed is still hear.

btw- i reached threw the windo to grab my keys and pull them thru and then i was through.

Anonymous said...

i guess that ohter guy didnt put his clame in fast enuf.

he was to laim to put in a quack clame

now hell be waitin forver...too get it dun.

Mortgage free said...

rollerhockey50

Did he say when he will write the next update? You also wrote that the end was near. Of course after hearing this for 5 years what makes this "near" any different? Of course I hope you are right.

rollerhockey50 said...

Kurt and his lawyer are ready with the appeal which is going to happen soon...we all pray things will go there way...its there turn to show the injustice thats been done....

Unknown said...

Ive read some documents that lead me to believe that Scot is out of jail or soon to be released. Has anyone heard anything similar?